2018年6月26日星期二

Surprisingly Good: Smok X-Priv Baby Kit Review


Smok X-Priv Baby Kit, We have the 0.4ohm dual coil TFV8 Baby Q2 coil head installed- you get 2 of these in the kit. Recommended 40-80W and best at 55-65W.
I used an 80% VG E-liquid – Stika Bombz Fruit Salad which has 6mg Nicotine and is my usual all day e-liquid. If you are not sure what VG means read our guide to PG and VG in E-liquid.
So I started off at 50W with the airflow half open. it works but there is a very”cottony” taste. Quite a good amount of vapor though.
I might be asking for trouble but I went up to 70W, 75W and 80W to see if I could get a bit of flavor out of this. The maximum output of the mod is 80W. There is more flavor it has to be said.
purchase Smok X-Priv kit

It is really beautiful. the huge screen and design features I love both the big version and the appearance. The packaging was so excellent that protective films on the front and back of the mod make it in a pristine condition.
I got the Prism Blue kit with the standard 6ml TFV12 Big Baby Prince tank in a matching blue to the mod, which looks super shiny The rear of the mod has the same black and glitter honeycomb pattern as the large X-Priv and it catches the light beautifully.

You can get it at https://vapesourcing.com/smok-x-priv-baby-kit-with-tfv12-big-baby-prince-80w.html

[Related Article]
Vaporesso POLAR With Cascade Baby SE Kit 220W

没有评论:

发表评论